Hi! My name is Candace and I am OBSESSED with reading and books!
People are always asking for my recommendations. Well, here ya go! Ever so often, I’ll be adding to this list. Some books I love, you’ve probably never heard of. Some, you’ll recognize right away. I’m not ranking because after a certain point, I’d be ranking into the upper-hundreds. #teamtoomuch
So…just check back. I’ll try to update semi-often. Some are Christian books, some are not. I may have a comment on them, I may not. LOL If you have specific questions about any of the books, leave it in the comments, and I’ll answer.
- Pride & Prejudice – Jane Austen (My FAVORITE book of all time!)
- Angels of Humility – Jackie Macgirvin
- All things James Rubart (Mr. Rubart deals with the unseen realm of the spirit and the “mysteries” of the Christian life. He’s an amazing writer! Start off with Rooms, the Wellspring Series and just….THANK ME LATER!)
- Reedeming Love – Francine Rivers
- The Fall of Lucifer – Wendy Alec (This is the first book in an AWESOME series. Details how Satan came to be & why he fights against God’s creation so diligently. Yes, it’s Fiction, but I believe it is Holy Spirit inspired!)
- Hinds Feet on High Places – Hannah Hurnard
Just for us, Ladies
- Captivating & Becoming Myself – Stasi Eldredge (Captivating deals with how God sees women; his great romance with us. Becoming Myself deals with our esteem)
For the Creatives
For when you need to #GetYoLife aka General Non-Fiction
- Year of Yes – MOTHA Shonda Rhimes
- If you Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get out of the Boat – John Ortberg
- Restless – Jennie Allen